Inspection by Appointment
UNIQUE, SWEET AND READY TO MOVE IN!
Commanding a highly sought-after position, within one of Brisbane’s prime residential enclaves, this immaculately maintained low-set home offers an abundance of indoor and outdoor integration.
Positioned in a sought-after street of the very popular suburb of Tarragindi, this contemporary home represents a fantastic opportunity for those wishing to downsize, as well as young families and astute investors alike.
Entertaining friends and family will be a breeze as the lounge flows nicely to the spacious living/dining, which then flows to the adjoining rear covered patio. The kitchen is open plan and features four burner ceramic cooktop, rangehood, plus ample bench and pantry space. The very large master bedroom is positioned at the front of the home and includes ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite. An additional two bedrooms are all carpeted and include built-ins, ceiling fans and are serviced by a separate main bathroom. Two car accommodations with internal entry to the home and low maintenance gardens, it is the perfect place to call home.
Features of your home:
• Open plan living and dining
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and Ensuite
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning to master bedroom
• Two generously sized bedrooms with built-ins
• Large modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Quality carpet throughout
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living
• Double lock-up remote garage with internal entry
• Internal laundry with plenty cupboard spaces
• Security screens throughout the home
• Covered patio and the front and back
It’s just a short stroll away from leafy parks for the kids and pets to play, as well as wonderful schooling options, bikeways and only a stone’s throw from the bus stop and coffee shops. For a private viewing of this much-loved family home, call the team at Bruce Harry Real Estate on (07) 33943888.
Share This Property