Inspection by Appointment
PICTURE PERFECT – IN SUPERB LOCATION!
ANOTHER GREAT RESULT FOR THE BRUCE HARRY REAL ESTATE TEAM!
It is so rare to step inside a home that has been so well maintained, immaculately cared for and truly loved. It’s the little things you’ll see that will inspire confidence, from your polished solid Brushbox floors, ducted air-conditioning, and extended front deck with colour bond roof.
Soft breezes flow through the light filled immaculately kept, appointed and improved home. Offering three beautifully-appointed bedrooms which connect you to excellent entertaining areas and open plan living. This low-set home is being presented to the market for the first time in over 40 years.
Located in a sought after pocket of Upper Mount Gravatt in a quiet cul-de-sac it’s hard to believe that you are only minutes from the Brisbane CBD, not to mention within walking distance to Westfield Garden City! Close to Cafes, Restaurants, outstanding local Schools and Universities including Clairvaux MacKillop College, Griffith University Mt Gravatt Campus and Public Transport. With just a short stroll to the Mt Gravatt Showgrounds, Marketta Markets and Mt Gravatt Central shopping precinct. Proving to be a quality residence for any astute buyers to enjoy for many years to come!
Features of your new home-
• Beautifully renovated kitchen
• Open plan living and dining
• Perfect connection with indoor living and outdoor entertaining
• 3 spacious bedrooms, two with wall-to-wall built-ins
• Modernised family bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Neat internal laundry
• Stunning Brushbox timber polished floors throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout – separately zoned
• Garden Shed
• Rare side access with carport
• Salt water in-ground pool with automatic timer
• Paved BBQ area
• Undercover entertaining area
• Sought after neighbourhood and neighbours
To arrange your private inspection today, please call the Bruce Harry Real Estate team on (07) 3394 3888
Share This Property